Brothers and Sisters,
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is expanding access for COVID-19 vaccinations. Individuals 65 years or older and individuals with two or more qualifying medical conditions can now schedule a COVID-19 vaccine.
Click here to find a vaccination site near you and schedule an appointment.
New appointments are being added daily, so check often. Available appointments at the state’s mass vaccination sites (Gillette Stadium, Fenway Park, the Eastfield Mall in Springfield, the DoubleTree Hotel in Danvers, the Natick Mall, and the former Circuit City in Dartmouth) are updated every Thursday.
Appointments are also open to individuals with two or more of the following medical conditions:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart attack, heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Asthma (moderate-to-severe)
To learn more about your eligibility and how to make an appointment, click here.
We encourage all qualifying individuals to schedule an appointment. Together, we can protect ourselves, our families, and our communities.
Sheet Metal Workers Local 17